Wednesday, September 10, 2014

- Your position on policy Carpathians mandatory reduction in wages? - I was shocked. football fixtu


- What do you emotions arise when the word Carpathians? - The city, the fans, the team - super. Good time, nice relationship. But that is not to mention, it's about certain management actions Carpathians. Many negative. I played in the lease, and my main contract owned miner. The contract was mapped so that 100% of the rights to me could belong Lviv team. It took only the consent of the Carpathians and mine. But I promised Rinat Akhmetov, that any transition agrees with him. Our agreement was not a documentary and oral. Shakhtar was against signing a permanent contract with the Carpathians. I kept my word, do not sign. In the end, did not play at Euro 2012.
- Management of the Carpathians emphasized that you had financially largest contract in club history, and you are equally refused to sign a permanent deal. - With this done very bad PR. Western Ukraine - not the rich region. Therefore, large amounts do not include in their pockets rarely positive. A club for constantly stressed. Why? I understand that I wanted football fixtures to sell as dearly as possible, they have their own truth, but who of the conflict was the best?
- Your position on policy Carpathians mandatory reduction in wages? - I was shocked. football fixtures No team does so. Even for the purposes of education. If there is a claim to the team, you can talk directly, and not to make a public circus, exposing the entire football fixtures team is on the market. I two years ago felt that the Carpathians could do something similar. Just in Ukraine related to specific players.
- With the guidance of the Carpathians can progress? - Just in case, if the leadership will change some views on football. The club is good. Infrastructure at normal levels. Everyone, attractive city. Everything is. But it is not always possible to find common ground with the club. I said, do not sign a new contract, go on a double and flew past the Euro. Normal?
- Blackmail? - Probably. But if I could turn the situation back then anyway nothing succeeds like. If I gave the word, keep it to the end. But logic is not clear to me. At that time I only called from the Carpathians to the team. And Carpathians doing their best to is not continued. While each club should be interested in as many players in the team. This increases the reputation and attractiveness to potential newcomers. But in the Carpathians to take care of his players.
- What is the reason of your Carpathians current litigation? - It was a meeting in Lausanne court. I have to pay wages for two and a half months. This amount was fined me, like, for poor results. And just fined me. This is done through the performance of technical and tactical actions. The player to my position had to gain at least 85 points. Maximum marriage - 20 percent. I had values 80 to 25 Since my contract was not like the item, then the penalty is simply not clear.
- Why Carpathians are often judged on their players? - It's not normal. Suffer from this as reputation and name of the club. Who do not speak for the Carpathians, in all the first association - scandal. I like it unpleasant. football fixtures As I played there three years, and that time was largely good. I want to Carpathians everything was fine, so they returned to the high level.
- Recent progress - especially the work of Oleg Kononov? football fixtures - Of course. The first time I spoke with him in Lutsk. Kononov said that he sees in me a replacement Kobin, who was invited to the miners. I was then surprised his words: Soon we will be playing in European competition. Carpathians were middle peasant championship, no descent is given in Lviv, but European Cups? I asked: And who are you in this goal will still invite football fixtures ?, - Only you. The other players I know, I work with them a year. You upholdest us and we all get to European competition. One would think that it was said to emotions, ambitions. But he was very confident. Recently doubts have disappeared at a meeting in Hungary. I then thought: We have a team of only young boys, and where experienced players? How to perform a target? But after playing with Rostov all doubts disappeared. Thinking, job coaching piece, it was evident at the meeting. He changed his thinking players. Previously thought back: No, I did not connect to escape attack, because its open area. It Kononov said, Go forth, and everything is closed. And he did. Then in the Carpathians played such a dog in a good as Godwin. Samson always said Artomochka you run, and I'm your zonku pidchyschu. Therefore, in the Carpathians I learned to play the shot.
- Another strong point Kononov - a common language with the players? - When we started Euro Cup schedule, two games on Sunday, he always chose two or three players, and talked with them. Asked about the feeling of emotional state. There were moments when one Kononov planned t

No comments:

Post a Comment