Sunday, December 1, 2013

- Despite the injury satisfied the years? - Absolutely. I said something similar last year, as the

Deterioration Buttercup still mourns the gala - NSO
Latest from the Spanish fq Armada in the European Championship Finals "visszavágóján" can win by knockout? Shooting stars at Wimbledon: Federer was eliminated in the semi-finals Paulinho head of the Brazilians This is a great service! Sharapova lost the battle sounds are not only Neymar dobálgassa yourself! - Warn the uruguayiak
The most read Paulinho to the final head of the Brazilian in the NFL: Hernandez murder accused, the Patriots sacked shooting stars at Wimbledon: Federer was eliminated Juventus: Tevez the "Zebras", received Del Piero ten jersey fq Preparation: ETO 6-0, with Martínez was able to debut
Studs instead fq of buttons - track the National Sports fq Brand - "Abroad Fradi flag is almost equal to the Hungarians' Teamwork - the special relationship helps Risztov Eve in the World Championships Pressure - Moniz: Only the title may be the target of Fradinál BL and El-draw - stepped forward in football all four Hungarian fq team chance
Hungarian football Football Primera Division Third Half Time Football NB II Hungarian team Legionnaire International Soccer English Football Spanish Football Italian Football Germany Football Champions League Europa League Football Euro 2012 Soccer fq World Cup 2014 All other football Team Sports Baseball Basketball Hockey Water Polo NFL American Sports Other Team F1 Custom Athletics Swimming Boxing Canoeing Cycling Tennis Winter sports fq Other individual sports Valve People Other Sports All other Dakar car engine Drift Forum TV Show
Because of injury to skip the Short Course season Buttercup deterioration. Despite his young age Youth Olympic bajnokunkkal already clinching the adults can be counted, not by chance invited to the gala America-Europe, which he also was forced to resign. In addition to the physical pain is also associated with spiritual way.
- Where? - Not in the pool ... I stumbled, I fell for him in a beam, bumped me, but then I did not feel pain. My hands and feet moved, I thought, all right. So also was the first practice after the drop, just so you can have a strength curve felt a strong pain. Bruised muscles, and studies have also shown that three cracked ribs. The doctors assured me that this is a slight injury, but had to rest.
- Physical pain is associated with psychological side, as it is forced to miss out due to injury in the Short Course Championship and the America-Europe gala. - Contact wrong, since so no chance to repeat last year's good result for my second place eight hundred fast, but I'm trying to look on the bright side, that we will have in my career short track season. Due to the gala, however, I'm still sad - the invitation is thrilled.
- The first year was entitled the senior world championships, eight hundred freestyle fq immediately came in fifth place, and then came the invitation of the European squad. Are not you afraid that then it will be the minimum requirement? - Believe it or not, I have thought about it, there will be people who say after the Shanghai Vebe, which may still be in the Olympics medal - but there is no other choice but to ignore such statements. A top athlete should be able to live with any load, which I'm trying to meet. London is also just watch me then, and that is what my coach, we talked together with Péter Nagy.
- Despite the injury satisfied the years? - Absolutely. I said something similar last year, as the Singapore Youth Olympic Games got two gold, but among adults fq each other. Everywhere I look, I see klasszisokat. I was worried, how I'll be able to stand up between them, but it seems to go to the thing.
NOL Domestic International Economics Sports Science


No comments:

Post a Comment