Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I can not be sure, but appear to be fertile pinnae Blechnum chilense, you should see the mother pla


Well folks, I hope you are well, I'm just entering the world of ferns, I have a more or less large, if I am not mistaken the name is chilense Blechnum and has soros but I'm not longer sportbladet be good spores ... Some of the leaflets (I think so called) have found some spores but have .. Well if a picture is worth a thousand words, I welcome your comments and thanks in advance
I had not realized but the plant has as four years or more, I have no pictures but the fronde x now measures about 60 cm or more
I can not be sure, but appear to be fertile pinnae Blechnum chilense, you should see the mother plant. Whatever, the "dust" liberated looks good, so you should sow. When I have doubts and want to see how mature sporangia are and if they are releasing spores, I use a microscope camera that is installed on the PC, alternatively you can use a microscope. Regards
Quick links GENERAL FORUMS General Gardening Pests and DIY Irrigation facilities, works and installations Gardening equipment Where to buy plants and garden products Identify plants Garden design and landscaping terraces, balconies and patios Ecological Garden Nature, Botany, Mushrooms Insects and diseases spiders TYPES OF PLANTS 1. houseplant Hoya Begonias Bromeliads Ferns African Violet Hydroponics - Hydroponics 2. Shrubs and Climbers Hibiscus Hydrangea Azalea and Rhododendron Camelia Gardenia Jasmine 3. Perennial sportbladet Flowers, Perennial Geraniums and Pelargoniums and Annual Bulbous 4. 5. ornamental trees 6. Citrus Fruit Pests and diseases Olivo Parra and vine 7. Vegetable garden and potted crops in pots and containers (macetohuertos) Pests and diseases Tomatoes regions Horticulture Farm animals - Hens ... 8. aromatic, medicinal herbs and seasonings 9 . Identify cactus Cactus Seed, grafts and cuttings 10. epiphytic cactus Cactus Succulent (no cacti) 11. Identify Orchid sportbladet Cattleya Cymbidium Dendrobium Phalaenopsis orchid Oncidium Paphiopedilum Bonsai Vanda 12. 13. 15. Roses 14. Lawn Palms and Cycads sportbladet 16. Carnivorous Plants 17. Ponds and water plants Fuchsias 18. COMMUNITY exchange seeds, cuttings sportbladet and plants Market: buy and sell Pet Adoptions Forum Dog and Cat lovebirds and nymphs Other topics not plant evidence and IT Forum ARCHIVE doubts links to previous forum ( closed in July 2014) oldest sportbladet Forum (link)


No comments:

Post a Comment