Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Good morning ^ ^ It is Japan Cup from today ^ ^! We will take the children of junior Sasazuka Becau


Good morning ^ ^ It is Japan Cup from today ^ ^! We will take the children of junior Sasazuka Because it is a good opportunity to see great players of PBA ^ ^! \ Challenge of PBA star player came bother you to challenge Soka shop in various round one's BOX same as what Scott (^ o ^) / Scott Norton Mikako Eve Rovaniemi yesterday! Hey this the way over you gave me praise kneading Kawai nail my Mickey seems like apparently ^ ^ line to w 147w sudden that I feel content of game that seems to go Disneyland well was 255 147 211 257 will good because get high game and three in even w over the going was throwing in the w misunderstanding w cross three split was out ball and you think you lost me (O_O) only I (O_O)! After all PBA star over a different (O_O)! It was thrown in BOX of speed rotational speed control line up ... together it was fun but saying I'm looking closer in more and more I (-_-;), I'll lariat rope medium more was made to realize the extreme clumsiness of their It was overwhelmed from Yu Te study w w slow my notice over you accidentally crack. I was asked to take w photo It is a simple w, (O_O), and became a fan in an instant anyway genius Lawyers in there but it was the Okkii amazing very good (O_O) ww 1 日 ^ ^!
Endo player. Your job, it is cheers for good work practice. In addition, it is the discount rate cheers for good work of everyone in the Junior. Experience to see in the near or the star player, experience to throw together rezultate live I am valuable. Those obtained I think this is one of the greater. "Red" rezultate live is well suits. Burning "red". I've GET No. 1 number of 25-minute serial number of the 25 limited edition P 2013 Endo league player pink edition autograph cards. It seems cosecant rezultate live year yeah. Thank you for the spirit. The gift of tomorrow to today.
Mina is N ~ - Good evening rezultate live (^ ^). I saw P LEAGUE. Figure to grow rapidly as we have seen in the video super beriberi to ( Д ) war does not help but envy. I became stronger - the place without blurring the strength of the mental also conspicuous technology due to the strength you do not lose to (^ ^) pro is good. I have a reward properly to people Good luck. Innovation work hard up to the example. So there is good after all I o (`^ '*) Blue in Vader. Maybe a retry of the drill. .
Mina player, o Congratulations rezultate live (^ o ^) o lefty powerful explosion, stunning victory! rezultate live ! (* *) I also write a lot before it over gonna glad Tsuneyoshi, but I had a great talent that can be Taisei surely. Taisei of really do not thin be a long way, but in the future, a I love Mina to proceed to our step by step forward little by little real ability to become the base is nowadays spree feel the response A sure because it came up definitely I remember Chara,, let's go in like that ...
Professional test of PART2 this year! opponents ... finals were professional test top pass this year, coincidentally but ... memories frustrating I remember that I was watching the breaking in I think that everyone who is want you to ... Well ... Top pass to pray ... the ... results It was Koizumi players rezultate live ... It was a battle that not budge an inch I was watching in various think ... until the second half, ... Mina's say there was no ... collapse and 1 game match Koizumi players open earlier, There is no difference rezultate live to being a rival to fight time and time again, even after becoming the first professional future that you have won the Koizumi player! I think this win was a win valuable to Mina's. Do not forget to think of now! I look forward to further advancing each ... until we made ... to Puroboura in Japan! !
Congratulations Endo Mina players win. We've now seen the video recording to come back from night shift now. Anyway, (^ o ^) / \ in (^ o ^) / Amateur, yet ahead, people to pull off this feat came out absolutely Nantes victory in excavation project from \ that I have done that tremendous It would not! Endo Mina player is great man! ! Thing you want to write Nice to see you fan Thank you for the tears of excitement ... but there is plenty to (* ^ ^ *)!
When all players reign in professional bowling world in Japan I came finally! I think I had thought that it is only a matter rezultate live of time before Eh (, but it was earlier than I thought. Battle each Matsunaga Nishimura Yoshida Himeji each professional's individual fear. It was thought to be bound to succeed it is the height of talent. speed and power is not attached to the body in the practice quite. Because I have from the beginning it, Shine technology in practice the rest, as much as I should nail the experience. it to is the progress the first time you do not believe it since I was a beginning. I'll take you protest. Please show me in a production about the power of people of flax elite tends to consternation.
Endo player. How are you .. by the fighting spirit at 15:28 Endo player. How are you .. by the fighting spirit at 19:32 Endo player. How are you .. by fighting spirit at 19:05


No comments:

Post a Comment