Monday, February 10, 2014

I see a list of Ashikawa Kazuyoshi


Bowling ball release lineup information Summary of January (UPDATE 2014.01.11)
Dreams series Ritsuko Nakayama Grail What Among other this series
Familiar with both hands throw
So N to ask Island - Best regards everyone: With the exception of the home country Australia, N and was impressed when I came for the first time is a country like the most:: J Please tell us the impression of Japan first or I was impressed at what? That the culture has been passed down firmly: J. And, in other countries is where you are moving to the future and also incorporates a new culture, the idea of the old days in the old days or strong, you have too much deference to tradition, Japan is a great long time ago and now be fused N: I'm glad in somehow - Oh, impression saw the bowlers What about Japan? J: good people stayed previously that I feel every year quality is going up, but I felt number as less, but the layer is N it has become thick: What is the difference between bowling of Japan and the world will place any ? J: I think we look at such as PBA revolution the small number of players thrown at a rotational speed of WR Williams and N Duke is because it sounds less Japan, thrower straight N and there are quite a lot: the number of rotation Do you think what is good I do to improve? J: It is not be generalized, but it is assumed that the increase two things
Now that you've got to see the players who throw with both hands in Japan certainly, do you wondering what is about to throw with both hands: ( ) N It's? J: soon I was born, my parents because I made a bowling alley I it, without really understanding why that can be bowling in one hand of course I'm a bowling from 18 months of age I, and I was throwing with both hands But I, N I'm not as they are now: on the way, or I did not and he did please in one hand? Do you think I'm ravens schedule such Te advantage to throw with both hands: J: It 'was said in all it's (laughs) I, N I, but was also stubborn little face I enjoyed the better of both hands rather than throw with one hand?
N I think the potential to become Strike Because applied a lot rotation That's rotational ravens schedule speed is high: indeed, ravens schedule (I also ... wonder if about to throw with both hands), the to bowlers Japan I mon had been pin Ali application tremendous Please message. ravens schedule J: First, is there some sense that you want to say Thank You, but it, it's ravens schedule cheering without prejudice to the Japan player is that you treat me in a way we like say thank it I'm really happy After it is, N is feeling exactly even if you get stuck during an event, players in Japan who support without face unpleasant, and like us willingly accepted the different cultures: When me say so, we also glad in is, what you like about Japanese food I would be what?
You would like to break through first round
Josh Blanc Card - Josh Blanchard - player
N: First, is the tournament named Ritsuko Nakayama Cup has entered, but state of mind now but what? N I think because there is responsibility there is great pressure, and be nice if you give me going well: Medium player ravens schedule of interest to anyone? Because I ask you to support ravens schedule the players alone, it can not be in position, but that there are players who throw with both hands, ravens schedule N I'm looking forward: Medium ravens schedule Japanese players in the runner-up and also won in the Japan Cup's recent was, but what the per, do you think? Because I think that busy, in thank you message to the bowling fan is the last question: Moderate: it was a par with players Japanese players even though evolving, fight in the world, N that I am pleased bowling in the important basic first is that hit the pins, charm of the N-I is that you cherish the spare tips of progress Throw in good timing and good rhythm: Thank you during busy. Hey Aaza: N Please do your best for bowling spread: Medium!
I see a list of Ashikawa Kazuyoshi >> NAGEYO reporters Name of contributor:
>> I read this article


No comments:

Post a Comment