Sunday, February 16, 2014

In the new frontier shop, yesterday, was a double challenge and Parker Born professional! And I met


[There is a case to be changed time and place] the 17th @ Itami shop the 18th @ Ibaraki shop the 20th @ R1 Kishiwada team umizoomi shop the 25th @ R1 Itabashi shop the 26th 15 @ X-BOWL Toyohashi's February @ R1 Warabi-ten the 13th @ R1 Toyonaka shop the 14th @ R1 Takatsuki 8 to 9 Brunswick open @ @ R1 Igurubouru new frontier store the 4th the 3rd @ R1 Sakai central annular store 2 days @ Park nickel bowl's March March 27, @ R1 Ichihara shop the 27th @ R1 Amagasaki store the 17th @ R1 Himeji Shikama shop the 18th @ R1 Takarazuka shop shop
In the new frontier shop, yesterday, was a double challenge and Parker Born professional! And I met for the first time, but as our very gentlemanly, I've been laughing a lot of people joke! It not only be playing, you can show me a trick shot, it was really lively! 859 in the first half, my grades was the second half of 894! Plus was typing after a long time in the local! The How was the person who participated with the staff, I thank Mekasan in (laughs) around? I think any person who also became a great memorable time also \ (^ ^) / Japan Cup, riding a bullet train now, I Let's cheer is toward the Tokyo them! ( ω ) everyone, Please do your best and I think that to help you go to the venue actually, to become a starting tomorrow! ! \ update also (^ ^) / - MIKI -
Flow at 2013-11-26 team umizoomi 23:42 x gently Commented team umizoomi by time
The Ya bowling to charm rather than to score care about it I'm good at any (laughs) Parker I will me laugh in particular;! team umizoomi ^ - ^ (I'm interesting you the person of (^ o ^) / PBA \ This is the cheers for good work also three professional and bamboo I met for a person to be a lot of practice is also the longing I wonder you want to throw like that in the opportunity it! than do get to make it the feeling Firefox 3.0 I want to throw together another time! was fun Please, staying in Puroboura longing of all of you (* ^ ^ *)
October year more 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 ...


No comments:

Post a Comment