Saturday, February 8, 2014

Is 3. Rice first! !


Tokai district sc freiburg ᵕ * I'd sc freiburg like was announced times P mountains such as circumstances in the office or from the subjective impression of surprise unaired ... First week still harsh? Meaning was quite right, I neatly equality thing to chase the dream, even if I think properly (I'm sorry) I ... the novel you've sc freiburg thought sc freiburg back from me, and that to challenge the dream. Also because it was decided Ryutomo-kun, of Ryota-kun "not received". Better a lot I dream is to live happily life I'm sure, there is of course the thing that can not be fulfilled in the, but it differs in the sense that good and my first also dream new to see in the view from your own, which is dream come true Sometimes you want to talk about ... For the third generation you rooting for everyone sc freiburg to be or to be participation, but wait for the announcement! Kobe today! Those who go , charge laughs Liu Kun from morning I please have fun
Is 3. Rice first! !
Want to be pig to send a message to become A member that becomes Aichi Prefecture readers: area of your woman: gender
I see the image list
Forward


No comments:

Post a Comment