Monday, August 4, 2014

% D bloggers like this:


A new section landed on the blog: When bloggers are invited. This is the blogger blog Celia Celia Beauty who joins me today to talk about the Be + Sport collection by Etam. A collection that we have been quick to try one as large as other followers of Etam and different activities. We talk about our experience with this new range.
Celia: Being already a loyal customer of the Etam brand, I never thought about the fact that he lacked sport range in their collections, but I admit that when I learned the marketing of Be +, I thought that was exactly what he lacked! Sport at heart, I like to feel good in my clothes when I practice jogging, dancing and building muscle. I obviously wanted to test this range already liked me!
Jess: I watched for a month marketing this range which has finally been put on the shelf in my Etam. Suddenly kobe 8 it's the e-shop Etam and with great confidence in the brand that I ordered. More and more women begin to sport on a regular basis but we do not have much choice at the very expensive kobe 8 equipment sometimes. Etam offers a varied and accessible prices.
Celia: I acquired the lifejacket, kobe 8 red / gray padded shorts a little loose that goes with pads. I love this line because it combines vivid colors and simple, clean lines. Etam is still just once without making it too! In maintaining the bra, there's really nothing to complain about. Despite my small chest, I had to take one size bigger kobe 8 because it not shake bad, but it is also what makes it good support! kobe 8 In terms of short, it's simple: we do not feel it is so light! Just put on, I already kobe 8 feel ready to run a marathon! It is short just right, not too close to the body, which allows for ease of movement with other brands.
Jess: My first purchase in this range was the sports bra, black swimmer back with heather gray piping. I had a lot of trouble finding a top for sport and I folded myself on a t-shirt but still not satisfied. So I ordered this bra, but since I have not been able to test I took S and I admit it is a little tight but in a shop I could see that the M was too great so I stayed on the S and finally it is not so bad. Very good support for jogging, stepper, and flexible enough to muscle in general so it's perfect. I bought a fluid short later that I like a lot (I admit that I sometimes keep it for a pampering kobe 8 day so it is comfortable to wear). I took S and this time it is a little wide but not annoying either. Lightweight, great for the stepper, squats and leg exercises. With my set I'm really comfortable for my sport and it's super important!
Celia: Definitely yes! Etam has always convince me, either by his ready-to-wear lines of lingerie, swimwear and homewear. The brand once again hit the nail with this new sport collection.
Jess: Accessible by price, comfortable, varied, this range has everything to convince sports or girls who would like to bring to the sport. Quality products Etam has nothing to envy to other brands and in all their ranges. kobe 8 Or is that I'm really careful but I have Etam clothes that have not even lost a single button 5 years.
I take this collaboration to talk to you again Best Summer Job organized by Etam since Celia is part of the TOP 100! Congratulations! I had already posted kobe 8 the link to the application on the Facebook page, but if you missed it here it is. Motivated and already in the TOP 100 last year, she deserves to win this contest and from California to test swimwear Etam. CELIA VOTE!
Kisses
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. kobe 8 (Log Out / Change)
Follow kobe 8 "Lemon Roux"
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment