Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Looks like it has become noah a fashion out of


Cinema noah Design Eco Geek Video Game Music Sport Sports Photo
Both watches are TomTom Runner, for those who like to run, and TomTom Multi-Sport, which adds the possibility of biking and / or swimming with. Both models offer a number of common features, which try to solve the various problems that can meet the athlete.
They have a wide screen with a HD display that allows noah easy viewing of the watch during noah exercise, even in case of strong light (reflections, sun ...). The choice of a single button should enable a simplified and fast navigation but also to use the watch every time, even with gloves.
The watches will be equipped with three different training programs that you can select: run, purpose and area. Course you will confront you with your own time, thanks to goal you can set a goal (distance, time or even calories burned) and area choose to set a race pace or heart rate monitor.
Finally, these small gadgets are optimized for sport through minutiae: very slim and light design not weigh too much on the arm, up to 10 hours, waterproof up to 50 meters ... Most of the TomTom Multi-Sports on his little sister is to take measures for swimming and / or bike ride.
These watches should be available to the general public by the summer, although no information has yet been given on the price. With this type of gadget, sports become almost a pleasure.
Looks like it has become noah a fashion out of 'connected' watches. The only innovation of the year may well be the google glass ...
With this type of gadget, sports become almost a pleasure? I am doing and I am running noah like the plague these gadgets. The landscape that I have around me enough. J did not need to know how many calories I'm burning to know that running is good for my health.
@ Charles: Actually this is not a watch but a connected watch sports analysis as it has for years. I just think that Tom Tom is late with this kind of watch. They should work just about watches sports connected but simple. That is not as comprehensive as the future of Apple, Google and co watch. Only to relay the info app sports. Therefore shows less expensive in the end and only target people who do not want more features on a watch connected.
@ Food Paper: With all due respect and without noah the troll, I think it is a bit simplified and summarized as reasoning. I work in new technologies and I am also passionate about outdoor sports and mountain. In run, I Trail for example. I'm a geek, there are many times when I take no high-tech items with me; and for several days. Not even a GPS 10 years of age. I stay with my paper map and my watch. But again, the high-tech tools are very practical and beyond for me, the simple gadget. It is not a question noah of whether we are healthy. From a sporting level, we want to go further, to improve its performance. Hence the need for accurate measurements. I do not think athletes use them superficially example. They have the need. Finally, + high-tech tools are efficient, automated, accurate and connected, the less precisely focuses on technology. Our attention then carries + on practice and data. Through the "Quantified self" I definitely improved my performance. And this is a sufficient factual noah argument for the use of these tools.
Hmm ... I have never yet been convinced by the hyper connected noah watches! Let's say for the moment noah they are more "gadget" than anything else. But when a manufacturer produces a connected watch that really brings something to the user, why not!
The GPS sports watch market becomes increasingly crowded: Garmin, Polar, Suunto, Géonaute ... now TomTom. And I forget others. It is becoming increasingly difficult to choose between his watch and his sport utility that was. Personally, the watch is permanently connected to the Internet not interest me much, it's not on that side I'll get her strengths but in the analysis of my sport (frequency

No comments:

Post a Comment