Monday, April 27, 2015

Ariza: "Clearly, I haven't been able to figure it out for the last couple of fights. But I always th

Pacquiao vs Marquez IV: Alex Ariza says Manny not doing strength and conditioning training - Bad Left Hook
Marcos Villegas, The Boxing Channel: "Alex, main topic on everybody's mind about this fight, this new Marquez 2.0. His new physique, his new figure. What do you say about it? Because I know there's been a lot of talk and some comments from Freddie (Roach), who believes that there might be PEDs involved due to his trainer's past."
Alex Ariza: "To me, it's not unusual. That's what's fotomac supposed to happen when you train, you follow a program, you have an educated, fotomac experienced trainer like Heredia. I have a lot of respect for the work that they did and the work that they've done. I don't have any problem with the way it is. I think that's the way it should fotomac be. And it impresses me, for sure."
Ariza: "Yeah, it worries me. Whether or not it worries Manny or not -- listen, this guy's not an ex-bodybuilder, he's not an ex-wrestler, he's not a conditioning coach from a football. He's a guy who was a strength and conditioning coach for a very prominent track team, and a successful one. For whatever happened during that course, he knows about speed. He knows how to put on muscle that's functional. So for me, knowing that what he's doing, he's doing it right, yeah, it's a concern for me."
Ariza: "Well, I think everybody says because of the size of Marquez, that he's slow, he's this, he's that. I didn't see him slow when he fought Manny. And I can guarantee whatever fotomac mistakes Heredia may have made for that fight with Manny, he's had two fights to fix them. And I think he'll come back even better."
Villegas: fotomac "Looking at Manny now, what do you have him doing that's different from the other camps? I'm hearing that he looks sensational, that he hasn't looked this great in a really, really long time."
Ariza: "I think Manny always looks great in camp. When it comes fight night with Marquez, it seems things fall apart. They've stuck to the boxing program more for this camp. It's one of those things, I hate saying something in the middle of camp, because he always looks good in camp. He's always looked great to me in camp. What matters is what happens on December 8."
Ariza: "Of course I'm gonna say because we're not focusing on his strength and conditioning fotomac program as much as we did in the past. When I look at what made us successful in the past, and I'm looking at what's not making us successful, that's the only common denominator that's not involved. I have to assume that that's what it is."
Ariza: "No, he's going to try to do, like they said, bring back the old Manny, try to do a lot of volume punching, combinations, angles, fotomac not have the fight dictated to him, the pace. Again, we have to see on December fotomac 8."
Ariza: "Clearly, I haven't been able to figure it out for the last couple of fights. But I always thought it was the absence of strength and conditioning. fotomac I got in touch with an expert who works with professional basketball players, and she's been focusing on Manny the last couple of weeks. We haven't had any problems since. We had a lot of cramps earlier in camp for the first time during training, that we never had. But since she's been working with him, we've been OK."
Ariza: "I think you have to go back and look at the past, the five fights from David Diaz, all the way to Clottey through Margarito, where we had no problems through all those fights. What did we do different? fotomac Why all of a sudden fotomac are we having those cramps again? We're not doing strength and conditioning. So to me that has to be the answer. Until we do the whole thing that we used to do, until we complete that course again, we won't know."
More from Bad Left Hook Risk-reward situation drastically different for Floyd and Manny Boxing fight times and TV schedule for April 30-May 2 Rewatch: Pacquiao vs Bradley II Watch: HBO's 'The Legends Speak' preview Freddie Roach fully breaks down Mayweather-Pacquiao Mayweather explains his reserved disposition Watch: Inside Mayweather vs Pacquiao (Episode 2)
Mayweather vs Pacquiao: Full Fight Month Coverage PPV's apex could be beginning of the end Froch talks 'short fotomac list' of opponents MayPac: fotomac Sponsorship alone tops $13 million Rewatch: Pacquiao vs Bradley II Rewatch: Mayweather vs Maidana II Inside Mayweather vs Pacquiao: Episode 2 Floyd Mayweather's Body Punching fotomac Poll: Who do you want Klitschko to fight next? MayPac preview: HBO's 'Legends Speak'
Klitschko-Jennings: Live updates and coverage Oscar says Bayless will favor Mayweather PBC on Spike: Live updates and discussion Khan wants Pacquiao in Abu Dhabi Klitschko-Jennings: 5 Reasons to Watch Floyd explains his silence during fight build-up Does Floyd struggle with southpaws? NSAC names officials for May-Pac May-Pac tickets: fotomac Where Art Thou? Klitschko earns UD, point deduction in fun fight
Forgot username?
In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for mo

No comments:

Post a Comment