Sunday, April 5, 2015

British singer Rita Ora spoke with Vice magazine editors while she was filming for a new campaign C


British singer Rita Ora spoke with Vice magazine editors while she was filming for a new campaign Coca-Cola. Rita and Avicii are new images of famous American drinks. Below you can read what the British gave answers on her first kiss, failures, favorite places, and more. First kiss: I remember very clearly knicks schedule - traumatized me for life. My first kiss was outside a sports center where we used to swim with a guy that I really knicks schedule like. I sat somewhere near the center, he came and sat next to me and we kissed. It was a bit strange because I never kissed me, and it was obvious that he had done. Failure favorite: When I'm late to the engagement party of a friend. It was kind of crazy. But that's OK, because no longer married. knicks schedule Favorite Indulgence: A hearty burger. Favorite place in the world: Morocco. It is sunny, the food is wonderful knicks schedule and I stayed in a beautiful guest house where chickens were true. First incredible situation that you experienced in your career: first case of this kind I think it happened when I sang for President of the United States. They offered me the chance to sing Christmas carols for Christmas party in Washington. It was cool because I'm not American and it was a great honor for me - not to forget that moment. Mistake favorite fashion: fashion do not think you can go wrong. I think you can pass routed through an experience that you do not feel comfortable. I do not think there's something wrong with people who simply do not appreciate how you dress. Probably other people is wrong but for you can be a success. We had many things in my life that people criticized. But those things brought me here - who wears them, this is important. Fictional character that you love: my favorite was the prince in Cinderella. It was a cartoon and was quite wrong I was so obsessed with him. I was little, he was the prince, and every girl wants to be princess. What do you like more of physically: Because I'm a woman, I like your lips and breasts. In men I like lips, eyes and breathing. You must smell good. If your breath knicks schedule smells good I do not know what happens to your life. Misar favorite knicks schedule dance: I try to do twerking. Always end up shaking all over.


No comments:

Post a Comment