Friday, April 10, 2015

On Valentine


Purchases are those that relaxes me most and admit that I love to purchase things so absolutely necessary and those that satisfy my pleasures, such as the clothes, makeup and the like. Today I prepared a post about purchases this week, as the title tells you. I hope you will find interesting, so let's see what we put into the shopping cart.
On February 19 was the day my mother loved and wanted to meet him a little whim, so I gave this juicer with multiple functions, because the old seem to no longer do the job properly. I was surprised by the offer price from Emag and I bought because it was stainless steel. danny green It has the following functions: danny green Blender, grinder, danny green stainless steel strainer and chopping. It has two speeds and I have already put to work because we, the family, I used to drink a "health drink" every day and with this appliance is our most comfortable. I must say it works very well and is easy to use.
On Valentine's Day I took a walk through the mall in Timisoara to search for the perfect gift and I did some shopping for my sweet boyfriend. The most beautiful garment was purchased, in my opinion, a jacket very, very nice of H & M on which I gave him, but I bought myself a blouse. It's this, from Terranova, who was at a very high price reduction even worth it. It was initially 60 lei, but was reduced to 20. It is very cozy, white and fits in many kept, keeping simplicity. I've shown it here.
Me and Mommy, where we go we always acquire or nail polish this time we have not changed the tradition, as we have chosen these different danny green shades that I like a lot. Most of charm are my favorite and I think it will always remain so. They are pigmented with a palette of colors, are affordable (somewhere around 10 lei) and also resists very much.
This kit rings I wanted in a while, but I always canceled his purchase, considering that I do not really need it, although every time I passed him heart remained there. It is those rings that are placed on different sides of the fingers, like this for example. I got them from H & M and I really like.
If you read this article: danny green 5 books I want to read'm sure you know how much I wanted this book and it was on my list of books that I want to read them. I did not go ahead and ordered it from Cărtureşti. It is a book of psychology, a very good, it's exactly the kind of "Bible of mind" because the author has spent all his life studying this chapter and trying to learn everything I could find. Of course our mind seems to be unlimited because we will never know everything about a particular subject, danny green but at least it's good to know the essence. The book has 750 pages and already I began to read and start reading first, tell you that I think worth every penny.
Boots I have kept for the end, because they are probably the most tempting and are subject blog. They are so beautiful and special. We purchased the DePurtat and I was very pleased with their quality, even looks good and fit my figure because there are an extremely high, they compensate for this. They are comfortable, very comfortable, are lined and most importantly: are eco-leather. Not a fan of the natural, because it is against what blog namely promote respect for nature and the environment around us, without which our lives would not be possible here on Earth. In any case, I assure you that you will see often in my outfits, both because of the color and style are worked through.
These were my shopping this week, and each acquisition has its role in one way or another. I wonder who attracted attention most? Your opinions are important, so we expect to continue the conversation in the comments.
I can only say welcome to use them all. Boots you already know how much I like the book seems quite interesting danny green and definitely worth reading. Juicer / poster multifunctional kitchen seems incredible for a price so to use it and you and your famailia dearly. Varnish are pretty hard lately and still looking for a nice shade of pink ones that I have bored me. Very nice post and very cool products! Kiss Me! Andreea Reply Delete
Reply
Use them healthy, my dear! All or and I think at some similar rings. There were some, now a period reduced to New Yorker pretty well and I

No comments:

Post a Comment