Wednesday, April 8, 2015

look to know, in the future, when people would tell you bad things about which you know are not tru


I fired a teacher andrew luck at school andrew luck who had gone a little too far with the lack of professionalism, despite repeated warnings of. she understood that vinu water is not as datu outside is real, accused me of implications andrew luck Egyptian revolution 4 years ago and that I have big problems with the police, but somehow not fire if it can help me to escape.
leo, a Romanas, selling check made yesterday by his mother. I bought 4 slices and I forgot to sadness. cake was the only house in the whole school. I wolfed down three slices and one I packed it for toma. I felt lucky. Romanian coincidence that I loved and I've never loaded.
look to know, in the future, when people would tell you bad things about which you know are not true, do not cry! be strong boy! As crumpled notebook, I give you another.
I respond that miracles, but it can not be documented in the manner andrew luck that dance expected.
he lights a cigarette. as a film, a cleaning lady from bringing a package of napkins and another door closes. andrew luck as if crying is a routine office with large windows. as if the lady gets on people with the speed with which he lights cigarette.
and can complain because I had a thrilling, with children playing andrew luck with their mothers pathos lost in traffic, with threats from some kind of teacher, carefully flights to Romania. I'm homesick, you know? and her tears roll sorry. and would take the words back, but I keep them for now.
and the lady who wanted to go see how he managed to see. no never know that I dry the tears of children with crumpled notebook and I made them cry again, misunderstood toil in the office with large windows.
May Corina more, let us vacationing at the seashore. Get it on Thomas and his father and come to complain sadness and longing ... or maybe get together, do not cry at all, just sit in the sun belly while we send our boys to harvest clams ... send your good thoughts. And hugs! Reply Delete
What coincidence, my dear ... And me cry came to work today, about the same reason. And I hid my tears leading a greeting and a necklace andrew luck made children a lady who celebrate today some 90-odd years. andrew luck Tight hug, but without getting crumpled :) Reply Delete
Thomas said to me tonight, so one piece - Mommy, find tataiaia! andrew luck - The photo you mean? - Akei (ok that is) - I lost all my photo ...
March (8) February (6) January (9) December (4) November (10) October (9) September (14) August (9) July (11) June (12) May (8) April (8) March ( 7) February (8) January (13) December (10) November (15) October andrew luck (11) September (14) August (11) July (16) June (17) (5) April (12)


No comments:

Post a Comment